My love

My love

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

REFLECTION

1. What have you learned since September in Canadian Studies? (Or since you started to take the class)
____I learned many things since September in Canadian Studies. This term I learned things different form the last term. Last term, I learned the some information and regions about Canada and people in the region. The native people's live style, live environment and some special things for every region. I know the ten provinces about Canada. Every province has the provincial flower, provincial flag and provincial bird. They are very beautiful, interesting. This term, I learned heroes of Canada. For instance, Cabot and Cartier found the new lands for Canada, though they aren't Canadian. I also learned the Flat Earth and Fur Grade. I also learned how to write the essay. When I finished the essay, Ms.Chan always gives me many remarks. I learned essay skill from those remarks. I also know more vocabulary from Worldly Vise. I think Canadian Studies help me study English better.
2. What is the most memorable lesson you remember? (if you weren't here, maybe at another school)
______My memorable lesson is Business Education. I like group learning study best. In business lesson, though I had many work need to do, I was enriched with every class. Sometimes we had survey or advertisement. We had some outdoor classes. I think I can relaxed and feel interesting on the outdoor class. The business is important to my life, many things need business. When I go to bank, I need know some knowledge about the bank. In Chinese lessons, I have this lesson very difficult, so I think this not only very useful for me, but also very fresh.
3. Think about your life as a student here since September. Have you changed? How?
____I think I have changed. I learned much knowledge about Canada, so I know Canada more and more. When I go to Canada to study, I need know how to live in the Canada. The Canadian people's live style can help me live and study better in the Canada. Since I study at SBS, I made many new friends and more carefree. I found the world is large, just fancy (that)! In this school, I look some things clearly. I like the clear life, people should have a pure heart. I think friend need believed with each other. I write English more than Chinese, I don’t like English in junior school. Now, I changed mammoth. Even I write some things used English sometimes.
4. What is your goal for yourself by June? What is your plan to study?
____I want to get four A at June. This term was past. I think my grade is terrible and bad. I think I need study hardly, don’t like this term. First, I need my homework on the time and all the time. In this term, I didn't finish the homework because of I’m tired. If I want to complete my goal, I must supervise me by myself. I will put my plan on my wall. When I see it, I have the motive for study. Second, I will have good revision before every my test. I think it can make my test mark better. I promise I can't have bad mark like this term.
5. What are you most proud of in school since September? Have you done your best?
_____I'm most proud of my creativity of in school since September. When we have puppet show, shows for read poetry or make power point, I always have many ideas for this. Such as found the music for read poetry, put the bottles under the Viking ship and so on. These ideas some can made my work better. Use the red lines on the important words let classmates study this lesson easily. Creativity can make my shows colorful, fashion, interseting and funny.
Bonus
1. Is there anything else you want to tell me or reflect about?
I think i don't come in the scholastic state. I'm very lazy~! When i come home and see my bed, I often want to sleep. I always conceal myself~!~!

2 comments:

  1. Milly,

    You are a very creative girl. You have grown up so much since September. It has only been seven months, but you have changed so much! When I saw you at peer tutoring the other day, I was amazed at your ability to lead. Your teaching skills, your leadership skills and your patience is something I admired a lot about you.

    I think you have learned a lot since the beginning. I can tell. I can see how much you have improved. In the beginning, you weren't really trying your best. I was very worried. Slowly at the end of the term, you started to improve. I think I may have to move where you are sitting. I feel like I don't see you enough.

    You always know where to find me if you ever have any questions. I am always here to help.

    Remember to read more, do the questions at the back and review!

    You have come such a long way from September and I can see you are going to go to a great university! Just don't give up! These few years are very important in your life and they can change the way your future looks.

    Be intelligent. Be excellent!

    Take care,

    Ms. Chan

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, I think your writing has improved. I can feel it when I read your reflection!

    ReplyDelete