My love

My love

Thursday, April 9, 2009

My Puppet Show

1. What is your puppet show about? (5-8 sentences)
My puppet show told about Cartier exploration’s experience. When he and his teammates got to the lands, he found the native people and did the fur trade for the native people. They ship was frozen in the river, so many people had scurvy. Cartier helped for native people. Donnaconna is a chief for native people. Cartier took the Donnaconna and his sons to France and he didn’t let Donnaconna to come back.


2.Who are the characters? Which student is the voice of the character?
Chief ----- Viahsta
French King ----- Milly
Chief's sons
----- Milly

Attendant of Cartier -----Cristine&Viahsta
Cartier -----Cristine

3. What did you learn from making the puppet show? (3-5 sentences)
I learned how to make the puppet and what the puppet show. When I took the video for puppet show, I invited many other groups people to help me. I also learned the cooperation is very important to do every things.
4. What do you want me to notice when I am marking your puppet show? (3-5 sentences)
I hope you notice my puppet show every things. The props and the behind- the-scenes look for video of which. I hope you notice these, because behind- the-scenes look is very funny and interesting. Our props made by ourselves, they are very cute and beautiful.

5. Did your group work well together? Tell me 3 reasons why or why not.
Yes, our group work well together. We are work together very happy. My group members are very friendly, carefully and work hard. I think our puppet show is successful because of our cooperation is good.
Bonus
- Post a picture of your puppet show on your blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment