My love

My love

Friday, March 20, 2009

This week

This week, I had a test for vocabulary of Lesson 1-3. I didn't past this test first time. Yesterday, I joined the retest. I think Ms.Chan says is very right. I shouldn't joined this retest, i didn't study very hard this term. This week, I wrote paragraph and essay. I had many problems in these. Such as gramme, example, weak topic sentence and concluding sentence. Thought this week, i think i need study hard, i will join the provincial test for English 10. This test important for me, so i want to prepare this test very well. This week is my self-reflective week.

4 comments:

  1. Keep going!!~~In our hearts, you're super super good!!~~My dear xinyi..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Milly,

    You really need to study hard. I don't know what happened to my hardworking Milly?

    I really see how amazing you can be. I see you have so much potential. It is sad to see when you are not trying your best because every class is important to your exam and your final mark.

    A very good entry. Be careful of these little mistakes...

    i - I
    gramme- grammar
    I need study hard -- I need to study harder
    This test important --- This test is important
    past this test -- pass this test

    3/5

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, Ms Chan. I don’t know what happened for me. I think I can pay attention to those things. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you,Kitty.In my heart, you are my best friends and the best mainstay.

    ReplyDelete