My love

My love

Monday, March 23, 2009

The Fur Trade

1.www.gan.ca/campaigns/fur+trade/factsheets/
Look this beaver, I think it very lamentable. He should live in the nature. His life is very happy, freedom, relaxed. This time he may is playing on the grass or finding the food in the forest, but he is staying in the cage. It is looking out. I see its eager emotion showing in its eyes. I think that people do Fur trade are cold-blood and merciless. AI~!




2.http://www.turtletrack.org/Issues03/Co04192003/CO_04192003_


The hunter and the boss of fur store are trading. The hunter is looking his gun. He looks very supercilious. I think in his eyes only has guns and hunt. The boss is checking the fur. They are all the self-serving people, but I think the people buy the fur also have some mistakes. If they didn't buy the fur, the boss and the hunter didn't trade fur. Human is selfish, it's impossible to change. Human should think about the others in the earth.



I like this picture best, because the white seal looks very cute and lily-white. It is lying on the grass and enjoying the warmth from sun. It compare with the beaver in the first picture, it is very lucky and freedom. It can have its original life and complete life. Human's selfishness make they have different life.
The little white bear on the top of Snow Mountain and it was seized by fetters. It opened the mouth and wanted to ask for help. No one at here, nobody can help it. Only the merciless hunters hunt it and peel off the skin. Sometime may eat it. Human's merciless nature reflect this picture.





5.cat-chitchat.pictures-of-cats.org/2008/03/cat...
This is a fur store; it looks very dirty and sanguinary. The boss of this store is a cold-blood person. These furs are many lives of animals. They also live in the earth, but human hunt them and used for personal benefit. Humans that killing animals,don't worry about life threatened?
I think the earth is humans and animals mutual.


















1 comment:

  1. 15/15

    You wrote a lot more than I asked for. I can tell you care deeply about the animals.

    I am glad you are working hard!

    ReplyDelete